Monday, January 16, 2017

personal training for fitness: Welcome to stellar fitness.


This being my debut post, I prefer to begin with the basics and also explain why i started this blog and why i got into personal training. I will be sharing information relevant to fitness, giving you a few tips I have learned along the way, strategies and the in-between that comes with experience. My knowledge comes from having being down this road and eventually deciding to do something about it. This blog is the child of my life experience and education to become a personal trainer. by sharing this information, I'll help others realize their dream of fitness and health. This is my new life goal.




Before I get ahead of myself, there is one important point I cannot lay enough emphasis on. This blog is not about the latest fitness fads, or the quick fixes or about the latest fitness trend in town. This will not be about what you can do for a short period of time to get into shape. Your doctor may have recommended you start living a healthy lifestyle and so you have turned to this article. But no, this is not why we are here. Through my life experience and my career in personal training, I can confidently saY that  Fitness is a lifestyle that you incorporate into your daily routine. It is a steady and sustained routine that leaves you looking and feeling your best every day. 

The biggest question on every beginner’s mind is “Where do I start? While this is a challenge for most, this is an area where I excel and offer coaching and training in. With training tips, exercises and a healthy lifestyle, we will discover your strengths, weaknesses and tailor a program that works for those who may need personal training services. The by-product of this will be you feeling and seeing amazing results. You just have to start doing something about it. Next time I'll let you in on where to begin. Welcome to the fit side of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEBUNKING THE WEIGHT LOSS MYTHS      TIPS FROM PERSONAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE Anyone who is starting the weight loss journey  will most...